Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Job ref: OC11395
Contact: Callum Dempsey
We are recruiting for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician in the Leeds area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HGV Technician to working for our client’s thriving business in Leeds. Their in-house HGV Technicians work on their own fleet of HGV and Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, and other associated equipment.
- Competitive Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance Policy
- Yearly Company Profit based benefit.
- Your remit will be to carry out the full cycle of repairs, servicing, MOT work to a high standard and help the team achieve productivity targets.
- Performing regular inspection and general preventive maintenance services.
- Maintaining accurate records of vehicles and completing relevant documentation.
- Tachograph maintenance.
- Experience of working on a wide range of Heavy Commercial Vehicles.
- The ideal candidate will be fully qualified, have at least a Class II HGV Licence.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC11395.
Vacancy – HGV Technician Nights.
Location – Leeds.
Salary – £30,000 – £35,000 per annum.
Hours – nights – working 11.00am to 8pm, 42.5 hours per week.
Consultant Callum Dempsey
Please quote reference number: OC11395
Direct Line: 0161 300 5420
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.