Basic Salary: £30,000 – £34,000
Job ref: OC9793
Contact: Chris Sayer
Our client is a nationwide company with sites the length and breadth of the UK. Looking for a HGV Technician / HGV Fitter to join their team in the Bellshill area to maintain an extensive range of Commercial Vehicles.
Their fleet includes a full range of tractor and trailer units, curtain sided, rigids, commercial vehicles, heavy plant and other modes of equipment. To continue their growth our client is investing in the recruitment of a highly qualified and experienced HGV Technician / HGV Fitter /Commercial Vehicle Mechanic to be based at their site in Bellshill.
HGV Technician / HGV Fitter role:
- Your remit will be to carry out the full cycle of repairs, servicing, MOT work to a high standard and help the team achieve productivity targets in a range of Heavy Goods Vehicles.
- Your work will be varied including routine & planned servicing, diagnostic work, MOT preparation, vehicle repairs, tachograph maintenance.
- Fully qualified Technician (NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds Equivalent). We’ll be considering time served Technician with 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in working on a wide range of heavy commercial vehicles.
- A Class II HGV licence.
- Experience in working on hydraulics and a diverse range of heavy commercial vehicles.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC9793.
Vacancy – HGV Technician / HGV Fitter.
Location – Bellshill.
Salary – £30,000 to £34,000 per annum, plus overtime and a vast array of company benefits.
Hours – Split shift, early and back shift alternate weeks.
Consultant Chris Sayer
Please quote reference number: OC9793
Direct Line: 0161 300 5427
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.