Location: Heathrow/ Feltham Area
Basic Salary: Up to £17.50 per hour
On Target Earnings: £38,000+
Job ref: OC9783
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a rare opportunity for a HGV Technician to join one of my clients in Heathrow. The company are a family ran business that are looking to expand and can offer a really nice and modern working environment for HGV Technicians.
– As an HGV Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on all types of commercial vehicles.
– Fault diagnosis.
– Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on commercial vehicles.
– Working closely alongside the parts team to find the correct replacement parts and ensure they are fitted correctly.
– Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
– Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
– My client is a multi-franchise group and can offer training and experience with a variety of different brands.
– Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop. As business is getting busier each year there will come opportunities to take on more responsibilities.
– Safe and secure workshop with modern equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
– The busier they get the more overtime is available.
– Well-established and reputable dealer.
– HGV experience is needed.
– Qualifications in HGV or Light Mechanics to Level 3.
– Would also consider someone from a Plant background.
Consultant – Robert Samuels
Location – Heathrow Area
Role – HGV Technician
Hours – Monday – Friday, 6am – 2.30pm or 2pm – 10.30pm (Shift rotates every week)
Salary – Up to £17.50 per hour + Shift Allowance £75 per week on lates. Overtime also available.
Please quote reference number: OC9783
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.