Salary: hourly rate negotiable dependant on experience
Job ref: OC11957
Contact: Jack Adams
My client is recruiting for an experienced HGV Technician to join one of the leading companies in the area supplying first class solutions in the HGV/Commercial vehicle market
Fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Competitive starting salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Vehicle Servicing, Fault Finding – using high tech Diagnostic Equipment, An understanding of electronics and hydraulics.
- Repairs – to include mechanical and ancillary equipment, hydraulics, chassis and bodywork, ensuring that the repairs undertaken are carried out efficiently and cost effectively.
- MOT Preparation, vehicle Inspections..
- Completion of all relevant paperwork ensuring that all work is compliant
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a busy workshop.
- Possess strong mechanical skills.
- Have a steady work history.
- You must be a level 3 HGV Technician or equivalent to (City and Guilds).
- IRTEC licence.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Reference – OC11957.
Vacancy – HGV Technician.
Location – Didcot.
Salary – Hourly rate negotiable dependant on experience, plus overtime and company benefits.
Hours – 4 on 4 off, rotating, 6.00am – 6.00pm.
Consultant Jack Adams
Please quote reference number: OC11957
Direct Line: 0161 300 5424
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.