Salary: up to £18 per hour
Job ref: OC12079
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have a new vacancy for an HGV Technician for my client’s site in Cricklewood. Very good opportunity for an HGV Technician to work with a market leader in construction waste management. This suits an HGV Technician looking for a long-term career within construction waste management.
- As an HGV Technician you will be responsible for providing servicing and maintenance to a range different HGVs in the fleet such as Skip Loaders, Tractor Lifts and much more.
- Carry out routine inspections.
- An element of customer service is also required where you would be keeping customers updated and informed.
- My client is a market leader in Construction Waste Management. Due to this it’s essential that you have experience in working with vehicles from waste management or plant.
- Multiple sites across the UK and can offer opportunities for long-term progression, training courses, development plans and much more.
- They can offer people the chance to work with various suppliers and can offer a diverse range of vehicles to work with.
- You must be qualified in HGV Maintenance and Repairs.
- Strong knowledge of Municipal and Plant vehicles.
- Up to date knowledge of Commercial Vehicle Legislation.
- Full UK Driver’s License.
Reference – OC12079.
Vacancy – HGV Technician.
Location – Cricklewood.
Salary – up to £18 per hour + overtime.
Hours – Monday to Friday 11am – 9pm, no weekends.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC12079
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.