Basic Salary: £31.200 – £35,400
On Target Earnings: £39,000
Job ref: OC9580
Contact: William Olivier
HGV Technician. HGV Mechanic, HGV Fitter required for our clients thriving business in Bristol. Their in house HGV / PSV Technicians work on their own fleet of HGV Vehicles, Trailers and other associated equipment.
A purpose built workshop and a nice team of colleagues to work with. Lots of company benefits and a full time contract
Requirements of the role
• To inspect and carry out diagnosis of faults using in house HGV diagnostic systems
• Visual diagnosis of wearable items, ensuring the fleet is legal and compliant with
present VOSA regulations
• Service and Repairs on both HGV Tractor units and associated trailers, drop sides,
• Test drive vehicles to ensure repairs are successful and the vehicle is suitable for
use on a public road
• You will ideally be qualified to NVQ level 3 or the City and Guilds equivalent,
although time served HGV Technicians with relevant experience are encouraged to
apply, we will look at Level 2 NVQ for strong candidates with a good few years experience
• Class 2 or class 1 driving licence advantageous
• Commercial Main Dealer experience preferred
Should this be a role that you would like to explore further, please click the apply button ensuring your contact information is up to date and I will call you on receipt of your application.
Consultant William Olivier – Octane Recruitment
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency. We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
Vacancy: HGV Technician Bristol
Salary: £31,200 – £35,400 plus excellent benefits.
Hours: Rotating shifts 06.00-14.30 and 14.00-22.00 with alternating Saturday’s 06.00-12.00
Please quote reference number: OC
Direct Line: 0161 300 5425
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.