Salary: up to £35,440
Job ref: OC11491
Contact: William Olivier
HGV Technician, HGV Mechanic, HGV Fitter required for our client’s thriving business in Aldridge. Their in house HGV / PSV Technicians work on their own fleet of HGV vehicles, trailers and other associated equipment.
A purpose is to build workshop and a nice team of colleagues to work with. Lots of company benefits and a full time contract.
Requirements of the role:
- To inspect and carry out diagnosis of faults using in house HGV diagnostic systems.
- Visual diagnosis of wearable items, ensuring the fleet is legal and compliant with present VOSA regulations.
- Service and Repairs on both HGV units, Beavertails, 1and associated trailers, drop sides, beavertails etc.
- Test drive vehicles to ensure repairs are successful and the vehicle is suitable for use on a public road.
- You will ideally be qualified to NVQ level 3 or the City and Guilds equivalent, although time served HGV Technicians with relevant experience are encouraged to apply, we will look at Level 2 NVQ for strong candidates with a good few years experience.
- Class 2 or class 1 driving licence advantageous.
- Commercial experience.
Should this be a role that you would like to explore further, please click the apply button ensuring your contact information is up to date and I will call you on receipt of your application.
Reference – OC11491.
Vacancy – HGV Technician.
Location – Aldridge.
Salary – up to £35,440 plus overtime and excellent benefits.
Hours – Monday to Friday days, 45 hours between 8:00am and 5:30pm, no weekends no lates!
Consultant William Olivier
Please quote reference number: OC11491
Direct Line: 0161 300 5425
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.