Salary: £29,500 per annum
Job ref: OC10551
Contact: Robert Samuels
We have an opportunity for a HGV Technician to join one of our clients in Acton. My client is one of the largest and oldest companies in the UK and can offer tonnes of progression and development across all departments.
- As an HGV Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on all types of commercial vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on commercial vehicles.
- Strong pension package, discounts at certain large retailers and a strong bonus package.
- All tools and equipment are provided.
- 35.5hr Week, Monday – Friday, No Weekends! and plenty of Overtime available!
- Large amounts of flexibility with hours, progression, training courses and much more!
- Ideally you will be qualified to Level 3 in HGV Mechanics however my client is open minded at looking to time served and Level 2.
- Must have a Full Drivers License.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC10551.
Vacancy – HGV Technician.
Location – Acton.
Salary – £29,500 base + Outer London weighting + fleet allowance.
Hours – 35.5 hours week, Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC10551
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.