Salary: £30,000 – £33,800
Job ref: OC10647
Contact: William Olivier
HGV Technician, HGV Mechanic, HGV Fitter, LCV Technician, Transit Technician required for our clients thriving business in Derby. Their in house HGV / LCV Technicians work on their own fleet of LCV / HGV Vehicles, Trailers and other associated equipment.
A purpose built workshop and a nice team of colleagues to work with. Lots of company benefits and a full time contract
Requirements of the role:
• To inspect and carry out diagnosis of faults using in house HGV diagnostic systems.
• Visual diagnosis of wearable items, ensuring the fleet is legal and compliant with
present VOSA regulations.
• Service and Repairs on both LCV / HGV Tractor units and associated trailers, drop sides,
• Test drive vehicles to ensure repairs are successful and the vehicle is suitable for
use on a public road.
• You will ideally be qualified to NVQ level 3 or the City and Guilds equivalent.
• Commercial experience.
Should this be a role that you would like to explore further, please click the apply button ensuring your contact information is up to date and I will call you on receipt of your application.
Reference – OC10647.
Location – Derby.
Vacancy – HGV or LCV Technician.
Salary – £30,000 – £33,800 plus overtime and benefits.
Hours – Monday to Friday days, 42.5 hours between 7.30am and 5.30pm, no weekends no lates.
Consultant William Olivier – Octane Recruitment
Please quote reference number: OC10647
Direct Line: 0161 300 5425
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.