Salary: up to £45,000
Job ref: OC11444
Contact: Robert Samuels
We are currently recruiting for an Automation Maintenance Engineer for my client in Heathrow. Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Automation Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established and reputable company.
- As an Automation Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for diagnosing faults, breakdowns and providing effective diagnostic procedures to resolve automation asset faults and breakdowns.
- Experience of Programme Logic Controllers (PLC) is a must.
- Strong pension package, discounts at certain large retailers and a strong bonus package.
- All tools and equipment are provided.
- 5hr week, Monday to Friday, no weekends! Plenty of overtime available!
- Large amounts of flexibility with hours, progression, training courses and much more!
- You must be fully qualified in electrical and mechanical engineering (minimum ONC Electrical Engineering – or equivalent).
- Full UK Driver’s License.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC11444.
Vacancy – Automation Maintenance Engineer.
Location – Hounslow Area.
Salary – 35.5 hours per week – full time. The role covers earlies, late and night shifts on a rotational basis. A high degree of flexibility is required.
Hours – up to £45,000 basic + shift allowance.
Consultant Robert Samuels
Please quote reference number: OC11444
Direct Line: 0161 300 5426
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.