Salary: up to £31,200 per annum
Job ref: OC11157
Contact: Chris Sayer
We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified and experienced Panel Beater for a reputable body shop based in the Dunfermline area. This Panel Technician opportunity has come about due to an expansion within the Bodyshop so we need a driven and proven character who is able to deliver high quality work, exceptional standards at a productive rate. This opportunity is with a busy and well established site that will offer further training and all the tools needed.
ATA Panel Beater / Panel Technician role:
- Undertake the panel repair / replacement on motor vehicles.
- Fulfil all tasks to a high standard.
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair.
- Ensure all work is completed within manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Working in an efficient manner to make sure the site complies with Customer satisfaction.
- You must have experience within the Bodyshop as a Panel Beater / Panel Technician.
- Having city & guilds, NVQ or ATA would be ideal but not essential as experience & quality is key.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won’t send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Reference – OC11157
Vacancy – ATA Panel Beater / Panel Technician
Location – Belfast.
Salary – up to £31,200 per annum depending on experience, plus bonus, overtime and company benefits.
Hours – Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, 8am to 5pm. No Saturday work currently planned.
Consultant Chris Sayer
Please quote reference number: OC11157
Direct Line: 0161 300 5427
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.