Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job ref: OC10474
Contact: Rik Baynes
Perrys are one of the UK’s largest Car Dealership Groups having served customers since 1908 with over 50 branches across the country. Official franchised dealer for many of the UK’s most popular car and commercial vehicle brands, including Ford, Kia, Mazda, and Vauxhall.
Assistant Accountant role:
– General Accounts administration such as dealing with correspondents, filling, and updating records.
– Verifying company expenses, bank deposits and bank payments.
– Reporting discrepancies, mistakes, or potential fraud to senior management.
– Complying with financial laws and regulations, company policies, rules, and regulations.
– Making sure that personal accounting qualification is up to date.
– Taking care of discrepancies in a timely manner.
– We are looking for someone with a background of accounts and good understanding of the role. Ideally someone who is looking to progress who is enthusiastic and meticulous.
– Someone with experience of working within a Car Dealership would be beneficial but not essential.
– If you have your AAT qualification this would be preferable but not essential.
Perrys Motor Sales are working with Octane Recruitment to cover all their recruitment needs. Should your CV match the requirements then Octane Recruitment will be in touch to discuss your CV before forwarding to the site.
– Company pension
– Employee discount
– On-site parking
Reference – OC10474.
Location – Preston.
Vacancy – Assistant Accountant.
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience.
Hours – To be discussed.
Consultant Rik Baynes
Please quote reference number: OC10474
Direct Line: 0161 300 5431
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.